These classes are suitable for adults of all ages, fitness abilities and clinical conditions. This class focuses on strengthening and toning your body, with a particular focus on working your core muscles. Core strength training is very important for injury prevention, rehabilitation of back injuries, functional mobility and balance.
For this class you will need:
- Free weights such as dumbbells and/or kettlebells. You can improvise with household items such as water bottles or tinned cans.
- An exercise mat or fluffy towel.
- You may need a chair to assist with some exercises.
- A drink of water to sip on throughout the class.
Join our Core & Tone class every:
- Thursday 7:40pm – 8:00pm (20 minute class).