These classes are for adults of all ages, fitness abilities and clinical conditions and are focused specifically on improving your flexibility and mobility. Flexibility and mobility are so important for injury prevention for people who train often, reducing pain and stiffness and for positive ageing and living functionally fit and independent lives.
For this class you will need:
- An exercise mat or fluffy towel.
- You may need a belt or a fabric belt e.g. from a dressing gown to assist with some exercises.
- You may need a chair to assist with some exercises.
- A drink of water to sip on throughout the class.
Join our Flex and Move class every:
- Monday 7:40pm – 8:00pm (20 minute class).
- Wednesday 7:00pm – 7:30pm (30 minute class).